Mathematics
adri427
2021-04-08 03:05:33
Alexander correctly and said 44 out of 50 questions on his geography test. What percent of the questions did he answer incorrectly? Express your answer as a present and as a decimal
ANSWERS
Riks
2021-04-08 07:43:28

44 divided by 50 ( 44/50 ) = .88. which .88 = 88%

totalchaos1181
2021-04-08 07:44:43

He answered 44/50 questions correctly, which as a percent is 88% and 100% (the total) minus 88% leaves you with 12% of the questions answered incorrectly. 12% as a decimal is 0.12

ADD ANSWER